Monday, August 23, 2010

Monthly Update - August

It has been a month since my last post, so you may be wondering what is new with this project. In the last month, I've busied myself with:

1. Meetings regarding nonprofit establishment, structure, operations

2. Finalizing my accounting from last year's fundraisers

3. Selling textbooks collected last year
     A. Listing books on Amazon
     B. Packing and shipping sold books
     C. Finding buyers for on-campus sales
     D. Accounting for sold books

4. Collecting new textbooks
     A. Contacting organizations and individuals to collect the books
     B. Following-up on tips to pick up books

5. Organizing inventory of books
     A. Developing/enhancing inventory system physically and electronically

6. Changing office locations

Needless to say, the last month has been busy, but the project is progressing. In my following posts, I will highlight some of the important lessons from the last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment